A social networking site for nonprofit professionals
(Not Facebook, but we’re working on it)
IAPND Membership is FREE through the month of January!
The International Association of Professional Nonprofit Directors (IAPND) is committed to building nonprofit organizational and leadership capacity through networking, support and education, while elevating the profession of nonprofit careers.
Is IAPND right for you? (Press Release)
- Are you looking for a place to brainstorm or connect with like-minded people? IAPND members are your peers.
- Do you want to be an executive director of a nonprofit organization? IAPND can prepare you for your nonprofit leadership position.
- Are you concerned about you or your staff losing your edge? IAPND offers valuable training content and low-cost teleseminars, webinars and workshops.
- Do you wish your board of directors or executive director had a clearer understanding of roles and responsibilities in the organization? IAPND offers free information and resources as well as consulting and low-cost training.
- Are you worried about who will take over your organization when you retire? IAPND has resources to help you develop your next leader and plan ahead for the transition.
- Are you concerned about the future of your organization? IAPND works with The Break Away Group, LLC to offer consulting services for you and your board of directors.
- Do you wish you could have a conversation with business professionals about partnership? IAPND provides a discussion forum for these conversations and more.
If so, there is a place for you here.
Those that benefit most from the International Association of Professional Nonprofit Directors (IAPND) are:
- Interested in connecting & collaborating
- Committed to building and growing a successful organization
- Dedicated to life-long learning
- BIG THINKERS!!!
Join IAPND today. Membership has its advantages. IAPND Membership Application.